Monday, September 04, 2006

such is my dance

such is my dance
i sing my song through you such that i may hear
i suffer through you such that i may feel
i laugh through you such that i may rejoice
i am born through you such that i may live
i die through you such that i may return

i give you others such that you may share
through your sharing i see myself

what you think shall be
and what you think is also given by me

your breath is me
your sight is me
your feelings are me

i am your words
your subjects, your objects they are all me

i am the reader, the writer and the publisher
i am also the critic and the follower

i am the seeker and the sought
i am all there is and there is nothing that is not

there is no difference in me and you
other than one sees and the other dreams

No comments: